Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Frugal Fashion Fridays!



In this economy, it can be hard to find economical ways to stay fashionable without spending a fortune. As a full time college student and small business owner, I'm living on little to no income, yet I still get compliments on my wardrobe, hair, and makeup. How do I manage this? 

I've teamed up with Maria from Adventures of the Mommy Homemaker, to bring you all our latest tips, tutorials, and weekly fashion finds, so you too can be fashionable and cute while pinching the pennies! Want to join in the fun? We'll have a weekly linky, where you can add your finds to the mix as well! There's nothing better than sharing the frugal fashion!

If you want to link up, or help us spread the word, please feel free to add this button to your weekly Frugal Fashion post.






Or this one for 150x150 sidebars:







Every Friday, starting this week, we'll be bringing you the best tips, tricks, and thrifts that we find. Please help us share and promote this event, so we can put the fashion back in frugal!


Love and Lightning Bugs,
Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I would love to join.

Jessica said...

Sounds like my kind of post, can't wait to see!

Literary Winner said...

Can't wait to see the tips you have!

Unknown said...

Eagerly waiting Friday's post!

LaVonne said...

That sounds like a fun hop! I love frugal finds - my local Goodwill is my favorite place to shop. Can't wait to come back on Friday!

Holly said...

This sounds like a fun feature. I will definitely be back to check it out!

Diane said...

I tweeted and shared on G+

Unknown said...

i put the button on my blog :)

Janelle said...

O looks like fun! I'm excited to see what you guys come up with!

Mama Luvs Books said...

I love tips!!!