Thursday, September 6, 2012

Conversations with Wild Bunnies

I had quite the visitor today! I went out to water my plants, and look who stopped by!

 "Hello human who has tamed my kin...I have come to watch you and learn the secret as to how you keep my kin inside, and controlled with an odd pink contraption when they come outside." At least, that's how I image he was talking, tee hee!


 "You brought me a carrot...I will tolerate your presence in my kingdom. But I still don't trust you. I will watch you from my favorite perch."


"What is this you have brought me? Apples? Well, perhaps you can come a bit closer. I am magnificent to look at, if I do say so myself."


 "I like you human...you offer me the gifts I deserve as king of the kingdom of 'Front Yard'. I will permit you to lie with me in the clover bed, and take my photos up close. Perhaps I will come back, and you may offer me more gifts of delicious food."


Just a fun conversation I mentally had with this adorable little bun! He was quite regal!

Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket

14 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL you are too funny. I used to have conversations with the rabbits in my backyard in Maryland. They usually went "Man you guys are really cute but stay away from my garden!" :)

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

That is so cute. I love it. You should link it up tonight on my sat laughs:)

Motherhood on the Rocks said...

Omgosh! Soooo adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

i love rabbits...we had a pure white one with blue eyes for over a year..he passed away and we decided not to get another till we move...great pictures

Unknown said...

Isabella, You are one amazing person!!!! ((hugs))

Dawn said...

How adorable! I love watching the wildlife in the back yard... the bunnies, birds, ground hogs, squirrels... and even the neighborhood cat :)

Unknown said...

I am such an animal lover and I appreciate that you post such cute pictures and can feel that their perspective of our world is so different to these small creatures.

Unknown said...

I love bunnies!

Holly (Woman Tribune) said...

That is one adorable rabbit! Also, your post was hilarious. We have a bunny that visits our backyard every few days. I think he loves stealing from my garden.

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Love it

Coupons In Motion said...

Such a cute little bunny! Glad you were able to share your time outside with him.

Katrina said...

That's a cute little bunny!

Kimberly Storms said...

This is so darn adorable and great photos of the wild bunny too!

Lil' Daily Deals said...

What an adorable wild bunny. They visit me quite often too, and I believe they have their babies in my barn. I enjoy them very much.