Wednesday, May 29, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge: June

School is over, summer is here, and my blog lies ever dormant.

My creative juices have all but dried up, and no matter what I do, I can never seem to come up with a good topic to write about. I have started over 45 posts since my last update, but have not published a single one. Most of them are only a few sentences long, and just fleeting ideas that fizzled out before I could make and sense of them.

So, in an effort to get my creative mojo going again, I decided to start a 30 day Photography Challenge, which you are all more than welcome to join in on!

Each month I will reveal a list of daily prompts. All you have to do is use any camera you have (iPhone, Smartphone, Digital, DSLR, Polaroid…seriously anything that captures photos) and use the daily theme as inspiration. For example, if the theme is "peace", just take a photo of something that represents peace to you. It could be someone sleeping, a serene photo of a field, a favorite book...as long as it's represents the theme!

If you would like to share photos, feel free to post a link to them on the wall of my blog page, tag @emmagyne or #JASHPhotoChallenge on Instrgram, share them on your blog, anything!

That's it! There's no obligation to take a photo every day, or even to share it (though I would love to see your photos). The goal of this is to just take a few moments each day to be creative, work out the right side of your brain, and have FUN!

So are you ready for a fun month of daily creativity?

Here's the list for June, so start thinking of that day one photo, and get ready to post on Saturday!


Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket

6 comments:

Cheap Is The *New* Classy said...

Yay! Have fun with your photo challenge!!! Hope you get a lot of participants!

Anonymous said...

I love challenges, can not wait to see what you come up with. Your photos are always amazing!

Brr23 said...

This is such a great idea! I will have to try to follow along!

Unknown said...

This is a fun challenge! I can't wait to see what you capture!

Unknown said...

This looks like fun! Love the graphic too. :-D Instagram is fast becoming my fave app!

Unknown said...

What a cool challenge!