Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Everything You Never Needed to Know about Dolphins

Well, the first week of classes is only half over, and I am already tired and overtaxed in the "working my brain" department. So what did I do with 5 chapters of reading to do before tomorrow?

Look at Youtube videos of course.

I found this little gem, and am now scarred for life. I was told by a friend of mine that this whole series is sometimes shown in College classes....why? I have no fucking clue.

Seriously, it's so weird, I had to keep watching more and more and more....and then it was 6 hours later and decided that reading is overrated anyway. Seriously....watch this. Make your friends watch this, spread the horrible, life-altering, cursed thing...I've already subjected the boyfriend, my brother, and many other female friends to it...who intern have spread it on and on, like the plague it is.

I won't tell you what it's about, but I'll give you a hint. You will never think of dolphins the same way EVER AGAIN.

Seriously, do not have your kids in the room, in the house, in the universe when you watch this.


Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Remind me NOT to swim with the dolphins during mating season! LMAO! OMG...shaking my damn head over here! Haha!