Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weird Shit I found on the Internet Vol. 2

It's time for some more weird shit I found on the internet.

If you've already heard of the Norwegian band Ylvis, you're going to be familiar with this. If you don't know who they are, you are missing out on what could be the greatest song of the year. Seriously people, I don't joke around when it comes to music. This shit is just amazing...in a catchy kind of messed up crazy ass way.

I have listened to this thing like 30 times now, with absolutely no regrets on that time lost. It wasn't wasted...it was invested in a soundgasm for my ears.

Trust me. Stop reading and listen.

Seriously...Stop. Watch.


Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket


7 comments:

jody cowan said...

I love the music! The words are a little out there for me though. lol Great song all in all!

Megan said...

I can't stop laughing at this video! My son wants to watch it over and over again. This video is so silly that it is genius.

Malia said...

haha...this is one of those songs that'll get stuck in my head!

Cheap Is The *New* Classy said...

Oh noezzzzzz......my speaker is busted on my computer and I can't hear it. :(

Hobbies on a Budget said...

That is nuts! lol I love nonsense songs!

Coupons and Friends said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You find the craziest things!