Sunday, January 26, 2014

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

If you have ever been a Bunny parent, you understand how common this might be. Unless my giant bun is just the most passive aggressive drama queen on the planet...

NOTE: Apparently too many people get upset by my colorful use of the English Language. All curse words have been edited with asterisks. I would edit them out completely, but I like to keep myself in my writing, as well as stay true to what actually happened.

Don't let this Glamor Shot fool you, she'll destroy everything in your house with a fucking smile on her face.
Me: *cooking dinner*

Claudia: Hey Mom, I see you. Let me out.

Me: Yes, I see you too, and no, you don't need to be out right now.

Claudia: *slams food bowl against her cage bars frantically*

Me: I said I no, calm down. I'm trying to cook.

Claudia: *throws bowl in the floor, then begins digging in it loudly*

Me: I just fed you! Stop throwing your food please.

Claudia: You don't tell me what to do. *flips bowl over, making all the food spill on the floor outside her cage.*

Me: FINE. Stop throwing a hissy fit, I'll let you out.

Claudia: That's what I thought....

Me: *opens cage door, goes right back to cooking*

Claudia: *bounces around the kitchen, sniffing snuff...doing bun things.*

Five minutes pass in complete silence and peace.

***CRAAAASH***

Me: What the hell? *looks around, notices the kitchen is bunny free* CLAUDIA!

Claudia: *hops in from the junk room, completely calm*

Me: What did you do?

Claudia: *looks at me, head tilted slightly* Nothing.

Me: You little liar... *goes to investigate*

Claudia: I wouldn't go in there if I were you....

Me: CLAUDIA MARIE LeFLUFF, HOW THE F**K DID YOU DO THIS?!?!?!

Claudia: Do what?

Me: *stares at the overturned trunk, with all my reenacting supplies spilled out on the floor.* This thing is about 10 times heavier that you...how in the everloving f**k did you even manage to pull this over?

Claudia: Talent...

And this is why being a bunny mommy can be a smack in the face of all of the laws of physics.

Love and Lightning Bugs,
  Photobucket

21 comments:

Eat To Live said...

A bunny with an attitude. The problem is, she is so cute you don't even want to yell at her.

Vinma said...

She is definitely cute and a bit out of control! But you love her anyway, right? :)

Trendy Cyndie said...

You have an out of control bummy! I know the feeling!

Amanda Ripsam said...

I love the name Isabella that's my 6 year olds name. I always wanted a bunny.

Masshole Mommy said...

LOL, my dog is a little out of control, too, so I get it. She's such a cutie that you almost can't even get mad.

Unknown said...

What a crazy little bunny you have. I had a bunny when I was four. That same bunny bit my poor little baby sisters finger off. They tried to reattach it but it was unsuccessful. Needless to say, I didn't have a rabbit again until I was a teenager.

Unknown said...

Cute bunny. Who knew that owning a bunny can be so hard to maintain. I guess I should not let the cute looks fool me.

Melanie said...

Awww I love bunnies, when I grew up we always had bunnies and love the name... :-) Thanks for sharing, what a fun post

mail4rosey said...

We have squirrels in the yard that fill my car with nuts...constantly. My mechanic hates me, but we've tried everything (and still looking).

I'm not surprised about the bunny in the slightest. :)

Melanie Payne said...

hahaha We had bunnies, they got into a load of trouble. It's kinda crazy how much they get into

Unknown said...

I love them hahah though yea.. I know they can be troublesome but they are still such cutie!

The AnnMarie John said...

Wow a bunny as a pet and one as strong as Hercules to boot. My kids would have a field day with her.

Tough Cookie Mommy said...

Lol, I love hearing bunny stories. A friend of mine has two of them and she is always sharing how they have their own unique personalities and are just like her children.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahaha I love the conversation you have with Pretty C. We have two bunnies and the female is the trouble maker lol.

Unknown said...

hahaha too funny "talent" She done tell you!! I can't stop laughing I totally played the whole scene in my head!

Unknown said...

Hahaha! I love the humor. I always wanted a bunny when I was a kid. Now I think I don't want one!

Nikki said...

Now that is one talented bunny! LOL! As for the cursing, I was a sailor's wife and have the mouth to prove it. That stuff never bothers me. Back to the bunny, my mom had one as a child that was pretty much like a dog. She chewed the phone wires once, perfectly snipped them in half. My mom and her siblings actually got accused of cutting it with scissors! When the bunny did it a second time in front of my grandparents, they realized they were wrong.

Ronnie said...

haha this goes exactly like I figured my bunny thought. The nutty little thing loved to run around and at night, would go to my mom's bedroom, get on the bed and lie down to sleep on the pillow next to hers. My mom would wake up and the bunny would be staring at her hahahahha

Unknown said...

I miss having bunnies around. I used to have a couple when I was little. They are so cute!

Unknown said...

I have never had a bunny, always wanted one. and yours sounds like a silly little one!

Onica said...

Your little bunny sounds like she has a great personality....for mischief. LOL. Kids will be kids